We had a great time at the Sapp/Smarr Homecoming. Larry had a big time laughing it up with his great Aunt Peg and great Aunt Ann. I really wish I had a video camera to capture them all laughing so hard. He also had so much fun being around all his cousins!
Enjoying cornbread and beans at Grandma's on Friday night. Larry's great Aunt Peg prepared cornbread, beans, and skillet potatoes, just like his great Grandma.
Larry's great Uncle Chuck donated a photograph he took back in 1968 to the Stonewall Jackson Resort. The resort is located in Roanoke, WV and before the dam was built, there used to be a small village there. Now, the resort is surrounded by water. Those of us who stayed at the resort attended the presentation on Saturday morning.
This picture of Larry is a nice illustration of how hot it was! This is the number one reason daddy insists on staying at the resort every year--air conditioning!

And that's all the pictures I took from the entire weekend...can you believe it?!? It's tough to get out your camera when you are toting a 15 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment