Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Heart-Melting Moment

The past few days have been a little trying for us. We are transitioning Larry to his big boy bed and well, we're 2-2.  He's slept in his bed two nights and and the other two, he's gone in his crib after we've given up. At one point, I heard a loud banging and when I went to his room, this is what I found...


Door stops are no match for this determined toddler. I wonder where he gets this stubbornness from? My parents might have a clue.  Needless to say, this process is tiring on all of us. Maybe I should just have Daddy and Grandma deal with it while I'm in the hospital...ha!

Luckily, the frustration of bedtime the night before is quickly wiped away the next morning by Larry's cuteness. While walking to his classroom today, Larry kept stopping and reaching for me and saying, "do you want me to hold you, Mommy?" Every few steps, he would stop and say this.  My heart is officially mush.

1 comment: