Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cafe Play

We visited the "At Play Cafe" in Reston today with friends, Megan and Abby. The cafe has a small, enclosed play area with staff to watch the kids and tables for moms to have a cup of coffee, surf the web, or chat with friends. Since I am a germaphobic, overprotective mother, I insisted on staying in the play area with Larry the whole time while I talked over the wall to Megan.

After play time, we stayed to have lunch. They serve "mommy and me" meals that include an entree and three sides. The side dish choices were fruit, applesauce, cheese, raisins, and cheerios. It was kind of cute. Larry and I had a chicken quesadilla with sides of applesauce, strawberries, and cheerios.

Here is a picture of Abby and Larry waiting for their food and holding hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment